Friday 27 March 2009

tris go plop-plop

I hate pooing at work (now there's an opening sentence to a blog!).

There are two basic problems:

1. It smells and makes noise. There's little you can do about these - shit smells and you've really no way of controlling the noise.

2. It's obvious you've been for one. It takes at least twice as long as going for a slash, so there's no real way to hide it. Plus when you come back your clothes are re-arranged/tidied in a way they wouldn't normally be. Combine these with point 1 and it's pretty damn obvious what you've just done.

My issue with it is that this is kinda embarrassing. I mean, obviously everyone poos, but you wouldn't walk up to someone on the street and say "Hi, I've just defecated!" would you? But that's effectively what you're doing at work.

There's lots of evidence and potentially some embarrassing smells and noise.

Anyway, hopefully it'll be a somewhat productive weekend (I'm off the subject of poo now).

I've been trying to get stuff done during the week a bit - watching telly and tidying up for example where I have been leaving these to the weekend. That should mean a bit of free time.

I'm desperate for a haircut - it looks like I've got a mop on my head. Plus the Australian Grand Prix is on so I need to have a few spare hours to watch that. I really need to get this scanning done too as it won't be long before I get the next lot of magazines.

Unfortunately it's also a cleaning weekend this weekend so I'll have to clean the flat too, so we'll see how it goes.

No comments: