Friday 2 July 2010

holiday, what holiday?

My landlord told me last week sometime that he was off on holiday (again).

This holiday was supposed to start on the 1st of July, which was yesterday. But when I came home his caravan was still there.

Don't you just hate when people don't do what they say they're going to?

To be totally fair to him, I think he may have cancelled it because of the weather. The holiday was in North Wales and there was heavy rain forecast for there for last night and today.

But still, it's a pain in the arse. I guess a part of it is because he's retired, so he's got that leeway to just change his plans as he wants. If it was fixed holiday off from work, he wouldn't have that freedom.

You might be able to tell I've sort of run out of stuff to say this week :/.

No real plans for this weekend - bit of cleaning and other domestics are needed. I'm not really sure what the weather is up to is part of the problem. It's been horribly humid this last week and I understand that's going to clam down, but I dunno. So far today it's looked like it's about to rain all day, but there's not been a drop.

No comments: