Thursday 15 November 2012

shattered

So I've obviously not been posting the last few days.

To be honest I've hardly been at work the last few days - Monday and Wednesday I was at meetings away from work and Tuesday I had so much to do that I didn't even open my web-browser, let alone think about writing a blog.

Today I appear to be paying for all this activity as I am utterly shattered.  And it's not because I was up particularly late or had trouble sleeping - I've just been working so hard that I've run out of steam.

I could honestly go home right now and just fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I came in last Sunday and did a reasonable day.  The morning was most successful, particularly as I developed something of a headache in the afternoon.  To be honest it wasn't as useful a session as the previous time I worked the Sunday.

No comments: