Thursday 25 April 2013

holiday

I'm off on holiday from tomorrow.

I'm actually going to a wedding reception on the Friday (I'm not attending the wedding itself, just the reception afterwards).  They're having it in the middle of nowhere, and the Travelodge I'm staying at is a fair distance away, so I've a horrible feeling it could cost me a fortune in taxi fares, as well as being heavy on the wallet for the more obvious reasons.

Then the week after I'm building the PC, as mentioned yesterday.  I'm also hoping to get some stuff watched, both in terms of recorded programs so that I've a bit more of a cushion of free space and I'm not constantly watching stuff in a panic so that I don't run out of room, but also in terms of Blu Rays.

I've stacked up quite a pile of Blu Rays to watch and I don't have any means of ripping them so I can't sell them on until I've seen them.  There's a handful I think may be keepers, but mostly they're not things I'll want to hang on, but as I say, I can't sell them until I've watched them.

It's then my birthday and I'll be off down to my Dads to install the PC and also to see him as it's been ages since I have.  Not sure how long I'll stay, but I expect I'll come back on the Sunday or Monday - the Monday is the bank holiday, so I'll be back to work (and blogging) on the Tuesday.

No comments: