Friday 26 July 2013

hungarian grand prix

Hungarian grand prix this weekend.  It's not usually that interesting as a race, and the BBC is only showing highlights.  After this there's a 3 week gap, during which F1 has its "two week holiday".

I have to confess I've not found this season all that memorable.  There's been a few interesting races, but it doesn't seem as close as last year.  Weirdly, even though the rules were pretty stable again, it seems to have had something of a crystallising effect on some of the teams.  Perhaps they've shifted significant focus to next year's car?

It doesn't help that McLaren are not in contention and some of the mid-level teams have relatively poor cars.

I've no particular plans this weekend.  I had thought that I might play some games other than SimCity.  I mentioned doing this a while back, but didn't actually do it.

Alternatively I might try to get ahead with watching some of the anime I keep selling, rather than having to watch it once it's already sold.

My landlord is going away on holiday in September this year I believe so I'm expecting to have a go at the contents of the shed.  There's quite a bit of stuff out there that I think I'm going to have to sell, given my financial situation.

No comments: