Tuesday 23 September 2008

self-pimpage: chika

Thought I'd do some shameless self-promotional type pimpage today :p.

This last w/end I uploaded a new vector of the main chika from Dragonaut - The Resonance. Can't remember her name for some reason, but you can dl a psd or jpg of the vector here.

You can also grab a png version over at AP here if that format suits you better.

I used the girl in two walls, which you can dl here. The walls aren't exactly spectacular, I have to admit. The planet became weirdly oversaturated with too bright colours. I did a version without it, but that's ended up looking a little plain, unfortunately.

I was working on some site updates over the w/end actually, although they were reviews, rather than walls or vectors.

I'm trying to get a bit more back into walling, etc (more on that later), but I've got 6 reviews set up as updates, plus one more left from the last batch.

Here's a weird statistic for you - once all those seven are up I will have a total of 60 reviews up on my site. That seems pretty impressive... well, to me at least :).

No comments: