Friday 4 September 2009

so where is it?

Well this is both interesting and unusual.

I do a lot of e-bay as I'm sure I've mentioned in the past and the other day someone who bought one of my DVDs contacted me to ask when it would arrive.

Well, it had actually been sent more than a week ago, so it was odd that it hadn't arrived.

Luckily, they'd taken up the 1st class recorded option, so I was able to use the tracking service to try to find out what had happened.

But weirdly the tracking service just says the item has "been accepted" at the Post Office. So what does that mean? Have they tried to deliver it and failed? Or is it just sat in a bag somewhere? How the heck would that happen if it was?

It's very odd.

I hope I don't have to go through the palaver of claiming for it. That would be an extraordinary pain in the arse, especially since the value of the DVD was a spectacular 10p :/.

So yeah, I'm going down the post office tomorrow anyway to send my next batch of stuff, so I'll talk to them then, but I don't really know what they can really do. It sounds like it's been lost in the post - which is something I never thought actually happened.

Other plans for the weekend are relatively non-spectacular.

I'm basically hoping that I'm going to keep going with the watching anime thing. I finished Doujin Works and started on Darker than Black, but I'm still not discounting the possibility of this whole thing being a bit of a blip.

No comments: