Thursday 1 October 2009

time off

Well, this will be the last blog post from me until Next Wednesday.

This weekend it's by Dad's Birthday. He's 65 and I'm going down to visit him.

Me and my sister actually both chipped in to buy him a digital camera earlier this year. That actually covers both his Birthday and Christmas, but it means I won't be giving him anything as such, but I though a visit would be a good idea.

I'm not actually going for all the time I'm on holiday, and I should be back on Monday. That then gives me two days to do... well, I'm not entirely sure what I'll do to be honest.

I'm hopping to get a lot of 'stuff' done. For example, when brought the cable for the broadband in they drilled a big whole and there's loads of debris left that I've still not got around to hoovering up (not least of all because it means unplugging all my PC gubbins.

It's also about time I put my aircon back into it's storage location, which is always a giant pain in the arse.

I should also do a load of archiving - fansubs need burning to DVD to make room for the upcoming season, for example.

So yeah, not exactly exciting, but very necessary.

I didn't manage to watch all of NHK, due mainly to some circumstances beyond my control, but I am about a third of the way through it.

I'd say that so far it's a lot better than the manga version, but not to the extent that it's brilliant. I'll talk more about it later, I guess.

No comments: