Wednesday 7 July 2010

no review

Today would be review day, where I do a little review of the rental DVD I watched over the weekend.

Well, there isn't one.

See, first off, there was no rental DVD. Due to how the package I'm on works, I basically get 3 DVDs a month. If you do the maths - 12*3 = 36, you'll see that means that some weeks I don't get a rental DVD.

But then of course some weeks I'm on holiday, so I'm not blogging anyway, or I simply watch a DVD I own and review that.

Well, I wasn't on holiday and I did watch a DVD, but the problem is, I liked it so much and I think I've got so much to say about it that I'd like to do a proper review for trismugistus.com.

So there's no review. But speaking of trismugistus.com, I did finally update the site last weekend. Plus, I have 2 more updates ready to go. Of course, then I run out of stuff, but hey, you never know, I'm might do something about it.

No comments: