Tuesday 11 January 2011

only tuesday, but...

I'm knackered.

Main problem is that I've come back to work and there's been so much to do. Talk about diving in at the deep end...

And it's kinda scuppered the whole blogging thing, both from the point of view of I've not got the time to do it, but I've also not got the inclination.

But there's also another factor at work. A factor that I always encounter at the beginning of a new year, or actually after a holiday. This extra factor is summed up best as "too much to talk about and not knowing where to start".

A good example is the small reviews I post about the DVDs I rent and watch. Since the last one I put on here I've actually watched 3 rented DVDs, with a fourth winging its way to me as I type. But also, while I was at my dad's over chrimbo we used his BT box thing to watch a bunch of movies, so I could also write reviews about them too.

But that's loads and so I don't know where to start, just like after every holiday. And then add to that I also don't have a lot of time nor inclination because of all the work I need to do and you can see why the blog unfortunately seems to be staling a bit.

No comments: