Thursday 17 February 2011

day in lieu

So a few weeks ago I posted about I had spent my weekend working and then about how I hadn't been given any kind of time off to compensate.

This I put down to my main boss and said that my other boss would probably have sent me home. Well, that other boss accosted me last week and said I should take a day in lieu by way of compensation for the weekend.

Rather than let it slip away and be forgotten, I therefore took the opportunity and asked on Monday about having this Friday off, and my request was granted. So, I'm therefore not going to be in tomorrow and that means this will be my last blog post of the week.

I've no particular plans for my impromptu day off. I'll probably try to get most of the boring weekend domestic stuff done, like the ironing so I can then spend my time more enjoyable at the actual weekend. I've a feeling I might spend most of the weekend scanning, as I don't want to loose the momentum and that in turn will give me a chance to get some more crunchyroll under my belt.

Speaking of which I think I've decided to write some mini reviews of the shows I've watched on crunchyroll and post them on my blog. My main website seems to have ground to a halt - I got half way into the whole update thing and then lost interest.

No comments: