Thursday 12 April 2012

review back-log

Last week I missed a post on Wednesday and I forgot why until I came to post today and realised I had a similar issue.

Essentially, on Wednesday every week I was posting up mini reviews for the DVDs and Blu-Rays I rented.  However, while I was on contract I was only posting once a week (if that) so I didn't even bother to write the reviews, let alone post them.

So last week when it came to the mid-week point and I was in my usual "I've run out of stuff to talk about again / I've not got the time to do a whole post" I didn't have the pre-written reviews to fall back on.  I also had the slightly tricky issue of not actually fully remembering what I felt about the earliest titles back from around Christmas time.

As mentioned I've sort of hit the same problem today - I've not a lot to really write off the top of my head today and I've not really got the time spare to generate a more in-depth post.

I should be able to spend some time to sit down and write a few reviews this weekend, and maybe pre-write a few entries, so hopefully the blog will start to really get back to normal soon.

It's weird - I've actually been struggling to find the time to do all the stuff I used to.  I think the whole contracting thing has spoiled me for time a bit (even with the huge commute).

No comments: