Thursday 16 August 2012

fuck this shit

I'm in a really bad mood today.

I don't think it's lack of sleep, because I'm not really tired, as such.  I mean, I'm a little fatigued, having put in some hefty days at work recently (both time-wise and effort-wise), but I've been sleeping okay.

I think part of it is that people haven't really been doing what I've been asking them to.  It's been weird - I think we've agreed something or to do something in a certain way or by a certain time and then they just go and do something else.

I mean, on most of the things I don't mind that they've done it differently or at a different time or whatever, but why agree to what we had agreed if you're going to do something else?  Why not just say what you've got in mind?

I just let out a big sign then.

Roll on my long weekend!

No comments: