Friday 26 October 2012

patchy

Posting this week has been patchy as I've been rushed off my feet.

Obviously I've already mentioned that I came in last Sunday, and a big part of what I've been doing this week has been as a result of that.  The thing I finished I've then proceeded to roll-out to the rest of the staff.

Now ideally I would have done that at a single session, but that was just not practical, so I've done two sessions already and I've probably got two more pending.  It's all been quite tiring, particularly since I've also had the "day job" to do as well.

As a result, I'm shattered - thank God the clocks go back this weekend and I can get an extra hours kip!

It's the Indian Grand Prix this weekend.

It's only the second year, but I don't particularly remember it being a good race last year.  There was overtaking, but I seem to recall it was basically all as a result of the DRS.

I'll also hopefully do a bit of general TV watching, as last weekend's "bonus work" didn't help clear it down any.

No comments: