Friday 10 January 2014

lull

So, first week of the year is over.

It's really been a week of "plus sa change?", which is to say, I went back to exactly the same shitty issues that have been getting me down over the past couple of years.

It's weird - staying was clearly a mistake, but then going to the company who made me the job offer I had would have been a mistake (I can't really say in the blog, but take my word for it).  The real answer would have been to take the pay rise and just keep looking, but instead I thought stuff would change.

I was wrong, and, indeed, stuff got worse.  It felt quite a lot like getting shat upon, so not I just want to go.  Problem is I'm a bit trapped.

Anyway, weekend ahoy and next week I will definitely explain all about the big event next year and how it's left me not sure what to do about stuff like moving and finding a new job.

No comments: