Thursday 11 June 2009

oops

Well today I'd initially planned to bring you the last of my textual blog posts about my holiday. It was meant to be a sort of odds and sods round up.

I am actually planning another post or two that will hopefully be some of the photos I took. Unfortunately that does mean I have to find time to wade through them all, though, so don't hold your breath!

Anyway, I say oops because I totally forgot that today we had a meeting planned with a customer. That means I've just not had the time to write the post.

The meeting was kinda pointless, tbh. It was sort of a progress meeting I guess and there wasn't a lot to discuss in terms of the progress, so it was a bit of a non-event. I actually tried to wiggle my way out of it by suggesting the project manager go on his own while I was on holiday, but that idea didn't seem to take.

No comments: