Monday 7 December 2009

foot and stuff

My foot still hurts.

It's a lot better than it was, but it's still not right. I was pretty busy this weekend and I was moving around a lot, but I've no idea whether this is the sort of injury that's made better by using it or resting it.

I managed to tick a lot of stuff off of my to do list this weekend.

I bought my main presents, although I stopped short of buying more wrapping paper and cards. I could have done, it's just my energy started to flag after a while, so I ended up not bothering. There's plenty of time left, and it also occurred to me I might have some wrapping paper left from last year, so I should check first.

I watched everything I'd recorded on my PVR, which was good as there's been a real risk of it building up to silly amounts again. Well, I say everything - there are 3 films I've recorded that are still on their. It was a non-rental disk weekend again this weekend, and I thought about watching one of the films instead, but in the end I didn't find the time.

I also got a haircut. It's been ages since I last had one and to be honest I've been growing it with the thought of it keeping me warm, but my hair just looks so bad when it's long I ended up getting the short cut I'd normally have in summer.

It also means I'm nice and tidy for Friday, which is the work Christmas lunch day.

What else of note?

Well, there was the parcel thing, but I think I'm going to do a separate blog about that as it's quite a saga/pain in the arse.

I played quite a bit of Anno too, but not as much as I could have done. I think I was relatively restrained, actually.

Oh, and I put a load of stuff up on e-bay. 16 things, in fact, ranging across books, manga, anime and regular DVDs. I'd hoped to have a lot more to sell, but then that would require me to be sufficiently organised and sensible to watch and read the things I should watch and read.

But I'm not, so there isn't.

No comments: