Wednesday 10 December 2008

scratchy throat

Been in the wars a bit lately

Yesterday the muscles in my groin were really aching. I've no idea why, though my suspicion was the horribly uncomfortable chairs they have at the pub we had Chrimbo lunch at. They're okay if you're just having a normal lunch, but we were there for the best part of 3 hours.

They seem a heck of a lot better today though - just a little bit of twingyness.

However, today I've woken up with a really scratchy throat. There could be a variety of reasons for this, ranging from the fact it's sub-zero in my room at night (I can't afford the heating) to the one I'm most afraid of - that I'm coming down with a cold.

Unfortunately, several people at the Chrimbo do did seem to have colds, so I could well have picked the germs up there :(.

I'd really hate it if I've got a cold - the weather's rubbish as it is, I don't need a disease making me feel horrible too :/.

No comments: